Abyride is a non-emergency medical transportation provider serving West Michigan. We provide professional door-to-door transportation anywhere originating from Kent County.
From pick-up to drop-off, we ensure our clients arrive on-time at their destination and return safely. We provide quality ambulatory and wheelchair accessible van services to
- Individuals who can walk and get in and out of a vehicle independently
- Clients using wheelchairs
- Clients with disabilities
- Insured clients
- Private pay clients
We care for our clientele as if they were our own family members.
We utilize state-of-the-art dispatching software that allows us to seamlessly manage trips, optimize our routes, and monitor our drivers in real-time. Our drivers are equipped with two-way communication devices, providing constant contact with dispatch personnel.
Our system allows us to provide virtually any type of data you may require for tracking or billing purposes.
Each driver undergoes an unlimited background and Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) driving record check, as well as, drug testing. All drivers complete:
- DOT Defensive Driving Training
- CPR Certification
- Mental Health First Aid Training
- HIPAA Compliance Training
- Assisting Persons with Disabilities Training
- Emergency Situation Procedures Training
- Bloodborne Pathogens Training
- Fraud, Waste, and Abuse Training